Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Boycott questionnaire

Many of you are probably aware of some of the shenanigans surrounding recent boycott attempts. The boycott bug did not die, however, and there have been other, less-publicized (but more credible) boycotts. One took place yesterday I believe, and a 3-day boycott is getting ready to kick off in another group.

Firstly, let me say that I do not plan on taking part in any boycotts. At least, that's not currently in my playbook. As a player who occasionally has the opportunity to provide feedback and conduct testing for Zynga, I feel that I can better make myself heard that way.

That does not mean that I think players shouldn't boycott, it doesn't mean that I disapprove of them doing so, and it definitely doesn't mean that I don't wholeheartedly agree with and support some of their complaints and objectives.

In fact, I want to hear more about what you're doing and why.



If the above form doesn't work for you, you can also access it by clicking HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to all who Boycott, remember, dont just boycott wars, boycott all Zynga games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not sure who runs this page, But Zynga has been offered, countless reasons why their customers are upset. It seems you have fallen behind and might be attempting to catch up. I will be participating in the Boycott, Although I also know Zynga really does not care about a 1,2 or 3 day boycott, they know over 1/2 of the boycotters will be back and playing, and purchasing RP's again soon. Personally I wish every one affected would file complaints with every service they can find until the stink reaches so high that just one official government department takes enough notice and starts questioning this IPO ZYNGA How dear they treat any player/customer/consumer as if they have no rights. Or at least they shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zynga don't really care about there customers plain and simple, the recent war loot roll back is a prime example, the customers complained and all they got were standard form letter replies or were basically called "cheaters".

    Take a look at the recent stats and you will see how many people are leaving their games daily. Before the games were a place to play and relax, now they have become another frustration in peoples lives, a frustration they can do without, so they leave.

    ReplyDelete