Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Get Satisfaction = No Satisfaction

If you don't like the forums, you now have one more reason not to bother with Get Satisfaction also, aside from the fact that trying to get anything done there is futile. Read the fine print: Get Satisfaction recently began to be governed by the same Rules Of Conduct as the forums.

I got a warning last week--on the forum. Well, I started raising hel1 because I didn't post anything on the forum that should have been subject to moderation of any sort. Only to find out finally a few days later that the warning was for something I had posted on Get Satisfaction. What the fk?! And no one bothered explaining this to me until I pressed the issue.

I hardly go to the forum because of the trolls that crawl around there, how in the he1l was I supposed to know what the warning was for or that I had even received a warning?! It was only luck that I happened to go to the forum for another reason and found the warning. I call bullsh*t. And that's a pretty crappy way to announce sneaking in that little change about forum rules of conduct - by warning me.

So what's the point? Zynga doesn't listen to anyone on the forum, and Zynga doesn't listen to anyone on Get Satisfaction either. They keep urging and pushing us to use Get Satisfaction, but seriously, it's a waste of time.

Look at this thread for example. My thread about Power Packs has gotten way more likes and comments and +1s than many threads that they have implemented. I slaved over that thread, and you're damn right I'm pissed that nothing was done about it. All this proves to me is that Zynga doesn't give a crap about what we think, unless it happens to jive with their questionable business plan.

Get Satisfaction is as useless as the forums. If you want to make a change in the game, quit. Quit the game. They aren't going to listen. But don't go to Get Satisfaction to tell Zynga you quit, or you'll get a warning on the forum.

1 comment:

  1. I don't use the forum, never have and no plans to so they warn away :)

    ReplyDelete