Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ice Season 09: Be Wise In The Night

I forgot all about the Ice Seasons changing! When I did finally notice, I noticed right away this one has a two week timer. I recall them saying somewhere that changes to the Ice Seasons would be coming soon, maybe in a Mafia Wars Live episode?
  • Ice Seasons are to be an ongoing event, but look for changes soon.
So we have longer to do the event, I'm guessing this means the number of ices we need goes up as well? I sure hope it didn't double, because I've only made Diamond 5 once during all of the previous ice seasons.

But before I get too far ahead of myself, my first order of business is to collect my Winter's Grasp for Ice Season 08.

Diamond 3 was as far as I could get, and quite frankly, I'm tired of falling short of these goals. These goals were barely do-able for a balanced player. Trust me, I've worked my ass off every single week, but I'm much heavier on attack and defense than I am energy and stamina, so leveling takes longer - and therefore I can't just keep icing all day long. Especially since the Power Pack nerf.



Scop's Owl is our prize for Ice Season 09.

Here are the Season Rewards. If you compare this Season Rewards chart with the Season Rewards chart from the previous Ice Season 08, we can see that the milestones have been increased. With the length of the Ice Season increased by double, and the milestones increased by only half, this should mean the ice seasons are more attainable for more of us -- like me, complaining about it just a few paragraphs ago. BUT, fewer rewards.

Bronze Tier rewards - identical to prior Ice Seasons, other than the number of ices required to achieve each goal reward.


Silver Tier Ice Season Rewards

Gold Tier Ice Season rewards

 Ruby Tier Ice Season rewards

 Last but not least, Diamond Tier Ice Season rewards

No comments:

Post a Comment