Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, October 14, 2011

Mafia Wars 2 on Travel Bar?

I haven't been much into the game the past several days, as my school work has been heavier with approaching midterms. I did notice the Mafia Wars 2 banner a couple days ago, and this morning when I went to New York to build some property items, I noticed that Mafia Wars 2 has also been added to the travel bar. Really, Zynga?

I could be wrong, but I think they want us to play Mafia Wars 2 :D

Have you tried it?

I better run, before my Family realizes that I'm blogging instead of doing schoolwork....I'm going, I'm going!

No comments:

Post a Comment