Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, November 4, 2011

City of Traverse: the ratios don't get any better

Previous Secret Districts have come with some better than average ratios, even after the initial nerfing of Smuggler's Haven. That is NOT the case with this Chicago Secret District, City of Traverse. When the district first opened, I saw that the ratios were crap, but kept plugging away at it in hopes that new mastery levels would bring better ratios. Not so. As you can see above, the best ratio on ruby-level City of Traverse is the job Prepare Alternate Telegraph Offices, with a sorry-a$s ratio of 1.99.

AND it requires a consumable. 

I don't know why Zynga does this. I certainly won't be bothering with future secret districts if that's the case. They're costly, always require a new consumable, and now offer less than average ratios. The only allure to the district now is just the additional skill points to be had from completing jobs. But at those ratios, it's kind of a wash.

P*ss off, Zynga.


2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. I dedided not to even get in this one as I had such a bad experience in the Brazil secret district. Just the price of some of the equipment needed in brazil was way beyond my ability to accumulate and play. So I stopped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I had started the secret district in Brazil and saw that it was going to be impossible to raise the funds to finish it w/o spending lots of real money. So anyway, I didn't even try City of Traverse ~ just felt I'd be ripped off again.

    ReplyDelete