Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Midsummer Manic "Sale" "event" 6/19


Midsummer Manic "Sale" "event" is very much like the previous 7 Deadly Deeds "Sale" "Event" 


You'll see this banner on the home page, and when you "Click Here" to view all 7 deals 


Voila! Another Pop-up! Yee haw!


Today's goody is a Native Chief, Henchmen, 104 att/166 def, 40 Reward Points
If I did the math correctly, and I purchase only *one* each day, I will spend 280 Reward Points to get 28 items, which is 10 Reward Points per item.
For me this deal would be much better if the last two items were both henchmen as that is the one area where my numbers aren't what I'd like them to be. Too bad the Native Chief is on Day One.

No comments:

Post a Comment