Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Marketplace: Even more crowded than before 9/06


More Sale Crap or Zynga Fundraiser is about how I feel about all of this stuff too. 


We have the Patchwork Ride, a Collector's Edition vehicle, for 35 RP 


The Yellow Bob Bargain for the entire Family which only has a few hours left, I wonder how I could have missed it earlier? I guess it is the flood of sale pop-ups that keep jumping in my face?


Another big push for Daniela's Deal (not)


Group Sale, Hoody. Look! I own ZERO!

Of course, a plethora of Limited Edition Loot for sale as well.


and some more...


and some more ...





No comments:

Post a Comment