Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Monday, December 24, 2012

My Nightmare before Christmas


I don't even know why I am surprised anymore by the B.S.  It is Christmas Eve, and I, like many of you I am sure, have a busy day today.  And when does Zynga decide to spring a 2x build? That's right, on Christmas freaking Eve.  So please hang with me through this entry, it will have a point.

THE SCENARIO:

Every year my family goes to see a movie on Christmas Eve, this year we are going to see The Hobbit....at 12:00 P.M. Central...   FACE FREAKING PALM.

I realize this will speak greatly to the depth of my addiction, but when I spend the amount of money that I spend in anticipation of a 2x build, I have little choice but to do what I have to do to catch it.  This year I will be late to the movie.  I will have to drive separate and find a parking spot. Blah blah blah.

Bottom line this 2x build will disrupt my plans in real life.  I get that it is my choice (sort of), but this is the how Zynga has designed the game.  Zynga has created a game, by design, that is extremely competitive and addictive.  

MY POINT:

So why I am I bitching and moaning about all this to you?  Welp, because I believe there is a much more effective way to execute the timing of these 2x builds.  I have repeatedly told this to Customer Support: instead of designating a random time during the day of a 2x build, allow the player to trigger the time on the day chosen.

If today, of all days, just HAD to be the day for a 2x build, why could that 45 minute time frame for a 2x be TRIGGERED to start at whatever time is convenient for the individual?  THE MADNESS MUST STOP!!! but of course, madness is what Zynga does best.

Let the players trigger the 2x build event clock on the day a 2x build is released. Then so much stress over these things will be relieved.  Zynga has certainly proven they know how to use a freaking countdown timer FFS.  They are all over the damn place.

ANYWAY, Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays or Happy Hanukah, or what have you from me and the crew.

And a Merry Screw you to Zynga too.

{ℳ}қ-ultr㋰² @ Ł๑қɨ  aka ҚetąmῗиeҚῗd

1 comment:

  1. I think this is only the second time I've caught the double build. There's also no reason the times to build are so short INHO...

    ReplyDelete