Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Pay-to-build Warsmith Event: Blast-Master 12/27


Top build Blast-Master, vehicle [260/215]


Sorry guys, but I am *not* spending 40 RP to see exactly how this works. From what I gathered this item is going to be upgraded as you play this event and upgraded 6 levels. You will get Skill Points as you level up. I don't see how that happens, what kind of parts if any you will need, or be begging for. Since we already have two limited time properties that I do *not* have to spend 40 RP to do, I'm not going to play with this one. Maybe someone else will. Good luck.


It looks like a lot of skill points, and I would love to get them, but this is *so* poorly explained, I don't know if it is going to be worth it or not.
More not-so-helpful information:




No comments:

Post a Comment