Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Arena Frenzy 50 RP temporary boost 1/29


When I was really new to the game I thought that all those boosts for fighting would help me a lot and a player who knew a lot more about the game explained to me that, for a moment, yes they help. She also told me that raising my personal attack and defense, and gaining better loot items would help me more in the long run and for more fights. For those of us who already do not like the Arena, this is just another one of Zynga's offer to liberate you of some cash for no long term gain in-game. If you feel the need to burn up 50 Reward Points, go for it. It says plainly that this is a temporary boost.


Purchase the Arena Power Up Pack for 50 RP and earn a limited time Stat Boost to increase your stats.


The rate at which the Zynga Chimpanzees pour this crap out to us is sometimes astonishing, considering we are still waiting on some items that are "Coming Soon" like the third Family Property...


Another one of Zynga fails and NO SALE!



No comments:

Post a Comment