Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

the Case of the Missing Body Bags

A short while ago, several of my Family members noticed that their supply of Body Bags had gone mysteriously missing from their Mafia Wars inventories. This was rather alarming, considering myself and many others have actually focused on stock-piling them in the event that they are needed for future Chicago expansions.

I checked, and found that my inventory of the Body Bags was still intact, but a few more Family members discovered that they too were down to zero Body Bags. What the--?

I suspect it has something to do with the requirement of Body Bags for the current mission event, You Iced My Father. Specifically, I noticed that Body Bags are required for the first mission, Gather Intel.

Who knows? Christy L., a Family member, went to Customer Support. Customer Support offered her no explanation, however they did credit her with 200 Body Bags. Another Family member, Michael S., was credited 200 body bags--that sounds aight until you consider that he had over 300 Body Bags to begin with.

Yep, go check your inventory.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Misty ...how ya been and Happy New Year...I was attempting to gather more body bags and i came on a job in Vegas that produces 2 each hit ... however after looking at my Mission bag count it hadn't gone up.?? I was wasure on a previous day it had...so damn frustrated. the mission in Vegas is District 6 CREATE A DIVERSION (energy path) ...Let me know what you discover??

    ReplyDelete