Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, October 7, 2011

Martial Arts Dojo: Not Worth It

Wow. I have a lot to catch up on. You get busy for even a few days away from Mafia Wars, and you're lost when you try and come back. That really kind of sucks. I wish Zynga would listen to us about how there is just too much going on in the game. If I didn't know that certain people would hunt me down and drag me back screaming, I would be really tempted to just not bother trying to catch up at this point. 

Anyway. So we have a new property I see, the Martial Arts Dojo. I have yet to ask for my first build part, and I'm really thinking it's not worth my time. This is the top item that the Martial Arts Dojo can build, the Sensei. While the 100 defense stat is nice, I'm really not interested in building loot just for loot's sake, it's the skill points I'm after. And, the Sensei offers no better skills than what we can already build from existing properties.


I checked, and the property builds are still nerfed. So I can only build from 5 properties a day, and Zynga can't offer something better than what I already have. Yet they want me to fatten their wallets by flooding the news feed? Um, I don't think that's gonna happen.

You need to do better, Zynga. Un-nerf the property builds, and then I'll start building again. Or offer something with better stats than other properties offer, then I'll consider building again if the increase in stats is worth the effort.

So my Martial Arts Dojo is going to stay lookin' like this. Untouched.

No comments:

Post a Comment