Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, November 10, 2011

John's Mafia Tools: working Link-a-nator alternative

UPDATE: Spockholm has updated Link-a-nator.

Many players are wondering how the heck a few other players are still posting gift links, with the main scripts temporarily down for the count due to the change in how free gifts are accepted. I showed you a new beta version of FBMWAddon earlier. Spockholm has been working on an update, and knowing them, we won't have to wait long.

When I saw Mimi J. posting Spock gift links though, I had to ask how she was doing it, since my Linkanator still wasn't working. She pointed me in the direction of John's Mafia Tools, where a version of Spock's Link-a-nator has already been updated to handle the gifting changes.

I did a quick check to verify that it does work. It appears and posts pretty much exactly the same as the original Link-a-nator.

There are some other script mods and backups to be found, but I haven't poked through them as of yet. Although, I was amused and flattered to see a copy of our Mr. Wizard's One bookmarklet there. I'll have to be sure and show that to Mr. Wizard :0)

Thanks again Mimi for sharing the info!

No comments:

Post a Comment