Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Vengeance boosts are MIA

I think I noticed during that Zombie Apocalypse deal: the option to buy and use Vengeance boosts is missing. I'm hoping this was an oversight, as I did occasionally spend the 3 reward points for the 10% stamina boost it provided.

I ran across a Robbing Mastery post a little while ago, and discovered that the boosts are still available from those posts. But what use are they if there's no way to use them?

I couldn't see if they were indeed in my inventory, because I STILL cannot access my inventory tab since the Wafflebots supposedly landed yesterday.

I really hope this is an oversight on Zynga's part; I'd like to be able to use Vengeance boosts occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment