Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Zynga: FIX THE GIFT RETURN ISSUE

At least one person has told me that the issue with blue mystery bags being the only item returned was "fixed", and this was also reported by another site. This is most definitely not the case for me, as tested on two accounts. Well, that makes me mad.Why can't Zynga ever finish a job once started??

I posted on the forums, although I don't really expect any worthwhile response, although I'm sure one of trolls will provide some sound advice. I did, however, reach a chat customer support agent who told me that this issue would be fixed "before the weekend". So, fingers crossed. 
Mitzi S.: The Studio Team is aware of this , and it's working to get this solved as soonest as possible most of the players are experiencing this, but don't worry, we hope this will be fix before the weekend.
I then gave her a piece of my mind about how this was apparently fixed for some, but not the rest of us. ...but I was sorta nice about it. It's rare enough that you get a direct answer from customer support. But dammit, this crap better be fixed. "Before the weekend" only leaves tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment