Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Ville Cross Promotion 7/21


Ville-ocity, vehicle, bronze, 160 attack, 125 defense


The other day, when I was having a *lot* of trouble getting Mafia Wars to load a page, there was a brief pop-up announcing a Mafia Wars and the Ville cross promotion. It quickly blipped away and I was unable to grab the image for you, but here is what I *do* have.


This is when I got the Silver level in the Ville (to level 6)

At level 9 I got the Gold Ville-ocity


Now I am going for level 12 to see the next Ville-ocity.
I am liking this a *lot* more than the new Robbing Spree Event

Level 12 reached, reward collected!


The Ville-ocity is now Ruby, vehicle, [190/155]


The Ville, level 12



No comments:

Post a Comment