Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

SPACE AND MILES-NEW MISSION EVENT


~

As if they are deaf, dumb, and blind to our pleas of Event Overload, there is a new Timed Mission Event. Space and Miles. It is opening up with a pretty easy mission if you have resources to expend. I for one like the theme of this mission, as my life is nothing but Space and Time. So I will be trying to complete this to gain the loot item.

~



~

So lets take a quick recap of whats going on in the overload world of Mafia Wars. We have the New Secret District, we have a Robbing Spree that is now based on Energy, we have a Secret Mission, and some of us have the Arena, of which I plan to avoid at all costs, when it finally rolls out to my account. Classic Zynga. All designed for you to scramble to the marketplace to get RP to help complete the cluster, especially if you have designed you character around Attack, Defense and Stamina. Remember friends, this is an experiment in the exploitation of the consumer mindset and the ego! So, in closing try to stretch those resources and save your RP for 2x builds increasing your statistics or resources, which are always the best bang for your buck and accumulated RP.

~

One caveat here though. They do give us a fair amount of time to complete these missions. As stated they are on the tail of many other events, usually, and they have a decent loot item being dangled in front of you like a digital carrot. So, what I like to do is use the system to my advantage. Usually the secret district offers you a decent ratio Job. I like to get all the loot that I can, usually up to where the 5 skill points have been awarded. Then I take the district to gold. Bouncing off that job (2.33) I take my exp to about halfway. Then, because I am stamina heavy (having built with the flow of the game) I will level off Stamina, collect my points. From there I will burn energy doing the Mission Jobs that require energy till it costs me about 5 RP. Ill pay to conserve the energy. Finish any stamina required jobs in the missions collect the reward, then use whats left of energy if any, burn my stamina and level again. For me, it is worth paying to save the energy to level and gain the 5 SP and any decent loot the mission may offer. That is what I do, may not be your cup of tea, or even a perfect system, but I am a completion addict with these mission and districts. I guess I get a charge out of completing them without having to have forked over my hard earned cash to do so (What am I saying? Of course I do, no guessing there).One thing I have noticed is that these cluster of events usually happen right after a 2x build. Gee, I wonder why that is? 

Good Luck, Have Fun!~Billy



No comments:

Post a Comment