Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Not Naughty Enough...the Naughty Videos Store

Well, i had no plans to build yet ANOTHER stupid limited time property, and I was not surprised to see my feed full of news that there is a glitch associated with it.  I don't even know what the glitch is and I don't care.  I do not even know what this property offers.  I don't care.  Frankly I don't know why anyone does.  I have 69 choices of properties to build from already and still limited to 5 free builds every 18 hours.  So I'm gonna waste my time with this one? Does it offer more than 20 health or more than 6 attack, defense, stamina or energy?  Sorry, the temporary boost to my loot score isn't worth all the damn posting, clicking, and begging.

Frankly, I'm annoyed that I have to move to another page of properties to get to the ones I actually use.  Sorry Zynga, yet another fail. You fail at everything.  I cannot wait to be FREE from from this addiction.  You make it easier and easier everyday with all your glitches, events, restrictions, and modifications ;)

I don't need your naughty videos.

•۶• Iи Dus╬ Wє Tяusт ㉫

No comments:

Post a Comment