Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Not-so-mini Debate Continues

Here's a forum thread that poses a very good question: WHY didn't you like the mini packs?

As I have felt all along, as seems to be reflected in this thread, the key issue was that players had to send requests to receive them, then sit and twiddle their thumbs until someone bothered to go through their requests. That's a problem with implementation, which I was TRYING to get changed. I proposed a news feed post to collect the minis, similar to the regular e-packs. A few days ago, a small test group got that precisely that, and ironically, I was not one of them. And, it worked just fine from what I was told by a few players that had the option.

Zynga wants to represent this change as being done in favor of player outcry against the minis, but methinks they missed the boat or are deliberately misrepresenting their motives. 

Just sayin'.

2 comments:

  1. totally agree with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree also I miss them already I am at a point between energy and stamina that I am wasting a ton of energy when ever I use a Pack

    ReplyDelete