Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, April 22, 2011

SMS achievements


If you, like me, live outside the USA, I strongly advise you to ask Zynga Customer Service to grant you all 3 SMS achievements, since you are most probably unable to sign up for it.
I finally wrote Zynga an email with a little screenshot today & was nicely surprised to see the 3 SMS achievements and 3 skill points have been added to my MW account after only 47 minutes after sending my email!
I guess, simple issues like those are being usually corrected by the CS team, and can be fixed straight away - for the trickier stuff they pay you off with some RP while it's being passed on to the development team and the Mafia Gods help us when those might get fixed...

No comments:

Post a Comment