Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Monday, May 9, 2011

errors accepting gifts due to crack the safe trick

If you're someone who, like me, made use of the Crack the Safe trick, you may be noticing that you're getting an additional number of errors when trying to accept free gifts. This appears to be because all of these new mafia members who are not connected to me on Facebook are sending "welcome" gifts, and the error occurs because we are not Facebook friends.



I made use of the Remove Non Friends feature, and it removed only 48 people. I know I added a lot more than that. I also tried Spockholm's Remove Non Friends bookmarklet, but it didn't find any additional people to remove, so I guess I'll just try again in a couple of days. Hopefully removing that first 48 will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment