Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Zynga goes Gaga

I saw something about Lady Gaga earlier this evening, but I thought it was related to Farmville. Now, I realize that some of you are fans of Lady Gaga. I am most definitely NOT. I think she's a disgusting-looking mess that makes a pathetic mockery of anything relating to "talent". But that's just my opinion.

But I digress. W-T-F does that mess known as Lady Gaga have to do with Mafia Wars? I just puked, seeing the above announcement coming off the Mafia Wars fan page.Gagaville or whatever the hell it's called can stay exclusive. I hope it doesn't find its way into the game. Ugh.

FWIW, I was highly amused by some of the comments made on the post.

  • "WORST IDEA EVER!!!4 minutes ago"  
(Unless you count wars against your own mafia or not fixing secret stashes but instead rolling out an all-new more complicated less-exciting version of secret stashes.)
  •  That is the gayest thing I have ever heard!!!5 minutes ago
(Well, I've heard gayer, but this is definitely pretty gay.)
  • I hope they make a boss fight where we get to kill Gaga (multiple times, preferably)7 minutes ago
(You are my hero)
  • wish i had more arms so i could give it 3 thumbs down...4 minutes ago
(What he said.)

For what's worth, this doesn't sound like an ingame thing, but I have a sad suspicion there will end up being some Gaga sh*t in our game somehow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment