Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Monday, August 15, 2011

Family Slums - Weekly Gold Mastery "Challenge"


Our "weekly timer is once again ticking... but a day late... 6 days to finish most parts of the Family Progression may seem like enough... but loosing a day of Property collection is fatal to completing your mastery RP Free.

I thought I timed my property collection yesterday properly... so that when the timer restarted I would be able to squeeze in enough crafting sessions to finish without spending the 24 RP a second week in a row.


I collected my properties today as soon as I could. Try as I might to align the stars and the clicks... I will be < 2hrs short of  of the crucial last collection to make Gold.

The bumps in the daily timer roll out worked their way through quickly... our kinks... they take waaay to long to get past.

If you are in the same boat... or would like to help make sure your daily life doesn't change into a weekly struggle...


Please take a minute to come by Get Satisfaction here to share your thoughts.

I'll here working on my 24 levels to afford to finish this week's mastery.



No comments:

Post a Comment