Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hide FB Activity Bar 0.0.1

For Chrome users who get the Facebook activity bar when playing games, here is an extension that is supposed to kill the activity bar. I do not have this activity bar and I have not tested this extension.

Facebook gave me the activity bar briefly a couple of weeks ago, and I didn't have any problems with it, but I know a lot of people don't like it. Some say it slows their game down (I didn't notice this), and many others don't like the lack of "privacy".

Anyhoo, if you have feedback to share regarding this extension, please do so. It's started floating around some Skype chat rooms, and people say it works :)

Thanks Peta.

Alex is working on an addition to the UnlockedMW toolbar to handle the game bar as well, FYI. 

Other Method:
Howto: Hide Gamebar + Game Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment