Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Broken Missions "Out Of Control"

Ya know, it's pretty crappy that Zynga hasn't bothered fixing many of the issues with Missions. I guess they figure enough people do the missions so there's no need to fix anything?

I've been stuck on this mission for over 24 hours now. I'm stuck at 5/6, and when people click to try and help, they get the message that I'm maxxed. But I'm not. Clearly.

Oh, I could go to "Customer Support" and chat up the same old stupid customer service reps under the fancy new title of Zynga Player Advocate, and they would compliment my exemplary gaming skills, throw reward points at me, and finish the mission for me.

But screw that. Zynga just needs to fix their shit. I shouldn't HAVE to contact "Customer Support". If they can't be bothered to give me a functional feature, then I can't be bothered to mess with it any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment