Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MORE Declare War Issues

Supposedly, the Declare War feature was "fixed" today for Chrome users. That may be referring to players who were unable to post Wars, I'm not sure, but something else is suddenly broken. Why am I not at all surprised?

Myself and apparently also some other players are experiencing a ridiculous amount of loading time and spinning bullets when trying to load a war. Or, if I'm lucky enough to not get the spinning bullets just for loading the War, I get hit with them as soon as I try to click on a target.

No comments:

Post a Comment