Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

MAFIA WARS unlimited free gifts!

 
A few days ago, lots of players noticed that they were reaching the daily limit for accepting Mafia Wars Free Gifts after accepting only 20 or 30 gifts. There were several posts on the Mafia Wars forums about it, and it happened to a few of my Facebook friends. I didn't think much of it, because it didn't affect me and was already "fixed" by the time I got around to looking into it.

Zynga posted that they were pushing a fix for this, and what many of us have been noticing since that time is that we can now accept unlimited free gifts! I assumed this would be temporary, but it's still in place as of a short while ago. I'm up to almost 500 gifts accepted on one account, and I've seen players who have accepted over a thousand. I thought maybe it had something to do with the type of gifts accepted, and maybe it is, but with that many gifts being accepted by some players? Hard to say. It doesn't have anything to do with a script, either, because I know players who aren't using scripts and they are encountering this as well.

What have you experienced?

I was hoping this might be a permanent thing, but Customer Support sseems unaware of any changes. I was told by one CS agent that they were aware of this happening for a few accounts but they don't have any information on it, and as far as they know the limit should still be 250. So I guess enjoy it while it lasts, until we hear otherwise.


1 comment: