Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Monday, February 6, 2012

MAFIA WARS Dragon Mystery Bags return and Starter Packs are "fixed"

 
I see the Zyngons have made it back to their offices--the Booster Packs and Starter Packs now have an  actual price showing again, and Dragon Mystery Bags have returned, perhaps by way of apology. You can accept 20 Dragon Mystery Bags. Of course I nearly choked when I saw the new price on my offer for a Booster Pack. I can't stomach the thought of shelling out 45 dollars for a Booster Pack. Thanks, but no thanks! :D

Have a great day guys, I'm off to get started on my classwork for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment