Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, October 12, 2012

A Royal Flush sale event 10/12


A Royal Flush sale event, better than From Dawn to Dusk sale event ?


The price has gone up! This time each day will cost 45 RP instead of 40 RP, but for those extra RP we will be getting skill points.


The second bullet on this explanation of the sale tells us how the skill points will be dealt. If you purchase one of each deal, you will end up with 28 skill points and 28 items for  315 Reward Points. Basically the difference from the Midsummer Manic Sale Event and From Dusk to Dawn sale event to today's sale event is that we end up paying an additional 35 RP to get the 28 skill points *and* the 28 loot items. After doing a little math, and please let me know if you think I am wrong, I believe I can get 39 items from the Bermuda Triangle Crate Sale for the same number of RP and *five* of those items have better stats than these do. I bought three of those crates last night and got one Bon Voyage [vehicle 212/151] so I think I'm going to sit this one out, for now at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment