Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, May 6, 2011

Brazil fight loot issue

Many players are now reporting issues with receiving correct amounts of loot when fighting in Brazil. Be mindful of your inventory numbers if you're fighting there, and let me know what you've observed. I can confirm this is the case in my own game also.


 Here I had 6051 animal feeds.



Here I looted 5 animal feeds.


...but I only have one more animal feed than I had.

Thank you Adam Lee for first mentioning this on the fan page!

1 comment:

  1. for me the same, I spent 4k stamina in brazil thinking was getting 5 item like before but when I went to my inventory found that i had got only 1 insted of 5. :((

    ReplyDelete