Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Save the children, MW style.


 Ironically, even though I have been someone calling for Zynga to do something about stateside tornado relief for the southeastern USA, I still don't have this in my game. Slow rollout, I guess lol. But that didn't stop me from making a donation as soon as I saw that Zynga has again partnered with Save The Children.




 Donate any amount that you are able. For children in the affected areas, literally no donation amount is too small, even if it's just a dollar.



You'll get an email notification of your donation. I printed mine out for my records.

Thank you Zynga for letting us make a difference as Mafia Wars players.

No comments:

Post a Comment