Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Mafia Wars Live wrap-up

The first Mafia Wars Live session wrapped-up a little while ago. You can watch it here! I'll be rewatching it myself, as there was a lot going on between the chat and keeping up with the video. I'm not sure that any important questions were answered, but I did enjoy Nate and Cole interacting with those in the Ustream chatroom during the broadcast session. Good job guys, and I look forward to the next one! And not a bad turnout, either. The number of viewers hovered around 1,000 for most of the session.


Watch it here - after the first few seconds, it cuts to a short ad on Ustream and then goes back to the video. It's a little over 43 minutes long.

No comments:

Post a Comment