Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fight Screen Gets Revamped

We all know that Zynga loves changing things and they're at it again. The fight screen has been updated so the ice window stays parked on the opponents side of the screen rather than flashing a BIG pop-up box.

When you ice an opponent, this is what you'll see:



At first I thought, "thanks a lot Zynga, now I can't post ices." And you gotta admit we're used to them breaking things.

But I was wrong, this time it works. To post your ices, just click on share boost.


That will yield the ice pop up post we're used to seeing. And lame as it may be, they've tried to add a little flare with the message "you've iced your foe, now go brag about it"



Another change to the fight screen is also along the same line, is the Your Ice was Stolen screen. That too is parked on your opponent's side of the screen and the Attack button for getting your revenge is just as easily accessible.



Give us your feedback on what you think about this new change. IMO, I might be liking it.
I'll give it some time to sink in and we'll see.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like they are actually trying to listen for once. Everyone said they wanted less pop ups when fighting. I think I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it ok so far.... Although I did like to see the stats on ice thieves....

    ReplyDelete