Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Monday, July 11, 2011

2x fight loot: is this thing on?

When I started in on the fight list after getting the pop-up about there being a 2x fight loot event, I immediately noticed that I didn't appear to be getting 2x anything! I supposed it could simply be a display issue on the fight results screen, so I stopped and took an inventory history snap shot. After fighting for a few more minutes, I compared....nope, that doesn't look like 2x fight rewards! :-/

2 comments:

  1. Could be 2x 0.5? Now you are getting something rather than nothing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks to be working only in Brasil

    ReplyDelete