Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Night Before The Raven


Twas the night before The Raven, when all through the house
Not a peripheral was stirring, not even my mouse.
The Mystery Bags were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that Stamina Refills soon would be there.

The Yakusa were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of Bloody Knuckles danced in their heads.
And mamma with her Master Chief, and I in my Skull Cap,
Had just settled our brains for a long Mafia War’s nap.

Sorry... this feels like a fairy tale from the Brother's Grimm... and I mean the original book version... not the cutsie cartoon version!

Tomorrow the Raven will appear "sometime" should I choose to go fighting... I have tried several Serial Level test runs... and think that I am now ready to try and defeat this beast without wasting a single unit of Stamina searching for a Sniper Shot!!

Here are all of the things that I have done to be ready for battle:
  • Sent out Blue Mystery Bags to my entire mafia (using the Chrome Extension FGS) asking that they send one back in return.
  • I have 6 Stamina Packs in my ZMC (Zynga Message Center) just in case I try and open one too early or any have expired.
  • Accepted all gifts that are not Mystery Bags, Brazil Crew Requests, or Stamina Packs.
Here are the things I have not done today... or at least in the last 12 hours:
  • Brazil crew slots are empty, 10 people wait to be added.
  • I have not collected the Brazil properties since this morning
  • It has been more than 24 hours since I used my last energy pack.
  • I have not even visited the Marketplace so no Fight Club Energy Refill was used.
  • I did not visit Atlantic City today.
  • I did not open my e-mail bonus.
  • I did not post for help with any jobs.
  • I did not open a single mystery bag.
Soooo... now I am ready... I will post my game plan in the morning... as you can tell from the above list... Some options are solid full refills... some are small energy or stamina adds... some are dice rolls trying to get refills.

I have the house to myself all day... and except for puppy piddle duty I am ready to serial level and battle my best to not use a single RP or combo to defeat this goon!!!

What tips and tricks do you have to make it through the session with a Raven body in hand?


PS - If I had found more than 4 Sniper Shots per 10,000 stamina I honestly wouldn't have gone to all this trouble to avoid RP... but if you make me use every bit of time for 8 solid hours just searching for parts to TRY and play... I'll change from Checkers to Chess... not a problem!! The 3-D board is 10 ft away... we can go THERE too! This is supposed to be a game and a challenge... not an 8 hour job for a year for a single skill point. /rant


1 comment:

  1. the answer is in the question , 1 ( one ) skill point , not worth the bother .

    ReplyDelete