Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Death of The Raven... Jobbing and Robbing without Sniper Shots


Soooo many ways to level... only 8 hours time... my next chance to find The Raven is finally here!!!

Check out The Night Before The Raven post for the list of activities I did (and didn't do) to be sure that I had ALL these options available today.

There is no timer in the game... the only way I know it's "that time" of the week is this post I made on the Mistyfied Mafia Wars and Pimping Wall:

Always good to remember why I am still upset enough to plan this mess out!

Here is the game plan... and a really sweet guide on how to make sure you have done everything you can to make that last little bit of energy or stamina to level.

If some of these terms are new for you... check out the Mistyfied Leveling Cereal post on our Facebook page... lots of great thoughts from the entire Mistyfied team!!

Numbers are for ease of discussion and not an order of use!!!

Before I began:

-1 - Top Mafia Mastermind & Wheelman - Both of these slots are maxxed out. I don't normally play the demote and repromote game... and am not going to for this event.

While I am playing:

* Doing higher energy Brazil jobs with higher loot rate drops to maximize the chance of knives and Ruby Loot. Some people swear by the "butterfly knife rule" - slam the low level jobs in New York hard and often... I find that when I work the jobs in the upper level of Brazil I get a knife on every click (double if the crew member is active) so I go for speed.

* Rob for energy in Brazil.

* ‎NY Jobs to use EVERY energy point

* Use the Raven consumables before they fill up... have 30ish knives... head in and whack 'em until they are gone... then go back... don't risk missing out on any if you reach the 50 item max.

Need a Full Refill:

There is no set order to these suggestions… you will only be able to use each one once during the 8 hours The Raven is active… the timers to re-use are all too long for a second pull.

1 - Energy Pack
2 - Stamina Pack
3 - Fight Club Refill
4 - (5 RP) 2nd Fight Club Refill (100 Vcoins)

Mystery Bag Hunt:

There are plenty of ways to find bags... some count against your daily gift acceptance limit... others do not… the list is numbered to make discussion easier… it is not a specific path to be used in the order listed… every gap is different just as everyone’s style of play varies.

They may give a full refill or just a small amount... I will be using them when I have a larger gap... and not just ~400 to go... your mileage WILL vary.

5 - Gifted Mystery Bags in ZMC
6 - Gifted Mystery Bags in Facebook gift area
7 - Baggman Mugger
8 - Get-n-Nator Mystery Bags
9 - Family Member Brazil Crew Requests

Partial Fills

10 - Tool Bar Bonus
11 - Brazil Property Collection (with crew help)
12 - Crime Sprees
13 - Free Fights in Brazil (with crew help)

Rolls of the Dice:

Maybe you will get xp/energy/stamina... maybe a gold crowbar… kind of depressing when you only need a little… and you get a full refill… but it can be equally useless when you get a small boost when you really needed a full amount and now you have to blow through them all and hope. Remember with each of these results WILL vary... greatly!

14 - Post for Help with Jobs
15 - Atlantic City Bonus
16 - Email Bonus
17 - Hitlist
18 - Sit in Brazil and auto-heal
19 - Friend's Job Postings
20 - Daily Take
21 - Tough Love - Get your family to beat up on you.
22 - Daily Chance (Lotto)

So here goes nothing!! I have Queso, chips, beer and sporting events for the rest of the day to keep me from falling asleep!!

Still with me? Stop by the Raven Game Plan in Action note and say howdy / ask questions... hitlist me if I ask :-)!


No comments:

Post a Comment