Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Daily Take needs a PASS button!

I think that the new Daily Take system is preferable to the old Daily Take system, but I think it needs better options. I don't want any of that stuff! Zynga, remember that you're supposed to be enticing me into posting this to my news feed, in order to get other players to click back into the game...not gonna happen with these options.

I ended up choosing the Brazilian Timbers; I'm fully upgraded and have been for some time, but maybe some day Zynga will actually make those building parts giftable. And I didn't post this to the news feed, either. The rest of the options are build parts that are completely useless to a many (if not most) players, and I'm not going to offer them subpar loot.

Step it up, Z! Make this worth our time!


No comments:

Post a Comment