Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Get your Mafia Wars 2 Pole Dancer!

Finally, days after many others saw this Mafia Wars 2 cross promotion, I got the pop-up in my own game. You can earn the Pole Dancer by reaching level 5 in Mafia Wars 2.

Pole Dancer 125 101
 
Quality: Rare
Type: Henchmen
Sub-Types:
Location: Special Event














Personally,the Pole Dancer is hot, with stats of 125 attack and 101 defense, but this is not the kind of cross promotion I would be looking to do if I were Zynga and I wanted more Mafia Wars players to play Mafia Wars 2. I guess I'll suffer a bit more clicking for this, but then I'm blocking it.

It's also damn annoying that you can't even click out of or get around the stupid pop-up for the cross promotion. Zynga needs to learn that beating us over the head will not make us like something.

Hey Zynga, how's about a stamina refill cross-promotion? That might would get me to play Mafia Wars 2 a bit more.

1 comment:

  1. To exit out hover in top right corner of promotion box till pointer turns to hand and click, box is invisible but it's there ;-))

    ReplyDelete