Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Get Satisfaction to Sleep With the Fishes

 HAHAHA! Wait... HAHAHAHA! No, I'm not done: HAHAHA! Get Satisfaction is getting the axe. 

That's a little sad in a way, but entirely laughable in another way (see: Get Satisfaction=No Satisfaction). It's sad because, like many people, I gave up attempting to interact on the Zynga forums because it is populated by trolls. And when you aren't dealing with trolls, you're dealing with heavy-handed "moderators". I will continue avoiding the forums; I never accomplished anything there anyway. Get Satisfaction, I liked. I liked the format better. I liked that you knew (somewhat) who you were dealing with, since it was linked to Facebook accounts. I liked the 'likability' and share-ability. Although even that was taken away from me in my last Get Satisfaction experience.

Zynga says this: 
The "Feedback" link in the Account menu that drops down from the upper right corner of the Mafia Wars game window will no longer trigger the Get Satisfaction feedback tool, but we still want to receive your feedback! The in-game "Feedback" link will now take you to the Mafia Wars forum, where we invite you to post all the questions, bug reports, ideas, praise, and add mafia requests you may have been posting to Get Satisfaction. As part of retiring the Mafia Wars Get Satisfaction page, we also removed the Get Satisfaction tab from our Facebook fan page and will soon have the Mafia Wars Get Satisfaction page forward visitors to the Mafia Wars forum. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your continued feedback.


~The Mafia Wars Team

No comments:

Post a Comment