Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Zynga on my pizza box

On Fridays, my husband and I sometimes indulge in fast food. Pizza usually doesn't top the list, because I make a kick-ass home-made pizza when I get in the mood. Cooking is another hobby of mine, besides Mafia Wars.

Local pizza chains have been advertising some great sales around here lately though, so today the husband-person opted to bring home a specialty pizza from Pizza Hut. It was pretty yum. I got my 2 slices and a beer and played Mafia Wars as usual.

I never paid attention to the pizza box, but a little while ago my husband pointed it out to me. "Did you know Zynga was on the box?"

Why no, no, I didn't! And sure enough, that stupid dog was on my pizza box!

Just think, if Zynga had done better things with Mafia Wars, Mafia Wars would be on my pizza box...

No comments:

Post a Comment