Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Mafia Wars gifting scripts

I was contacted today by someone wanting to know what gifting script I used to send the weapon parts out when we do weapon parts giveaways for Mafia Wars players. Obviously I don't send out thousands of weapon parts manually; I want my wrists to make it another few years, at least.

Since the original Chucker hasn't been updated in awhile that I'm aware of, I've been using Scruffy's mod of Chucker, linked HERE. I'm not sure how often it's updated, as I've been using it mostly just for sending weapon parts, but it's certainly more up to date than the original. It also features stats such as how many of the items you own, how many you are actively using, and how many you can gift away.

Spockholm also has one called the Gift-a-Nator that I've used a few times, you may want to check it out. It can be found on their Beta page, linked HERE.

1 comment: