Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, December 15, 2011

ZMC now holds more than 100 gifts

It's hard not to notice your ZMC, since every freaking time you log in the game it's right there in your face. I was surprised to see that I had 240 gifts this morning, so I'm sure you noticed something similar. Apparently Zynga finally raised the limit of the number of gifts that can be held in the ZMC, which many players have been complaining about since the gifting changes were put in place. It's even been a topic of discussion here and here, in our ongoing 'series' of items we would like to see changed about Mafia Wars. I guess I can mark it off the list for my post :D

I haven't personally encountered the new ZMC gift limit, but Mafia Wars Maniac reports it as being 250. Now I wonder if we're still limited to accepting 200 gifts a day...?

No comments:

Post a Comment