Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas from Misty(fied)

Whatever your faith, and wherever you are in the world, I wish you a Merry Christmas. For me, it's not about religion. Christmas is, for me, about the holiday, the sentiment, about giving, and about Family; the important things. I think it means something different for everyone. My husband just lost his job, but I can still find room in my heart to be happy for what I have and for those around me. I wish you the same peace.

Tis the season to be jolly. Tis the season to be glad, the season of goodwill, a time of appreciation. I appreciate each and every fan of our page, every reader of our blog, every follower of my Mafia Wars rants, even those who don't agree. I appreciate every Mistyfied admin and all they do, seen and unseen. I appreciate every Family  member, their participation and contributions. Both admins and Family members contribute quite a bit, and there is a great team backing this page directly and indirectly.

Mistyfied has been around since early 2010, and we hope to see you 2012.

I appreciate you, and Merry Christmas to you all.

-Misty

4 comments:

  1. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Holidays Misty! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh ooh ooh ooh ah ahh ahh ahh AHH AHH AIGH AIGH (cough cough)

    (This translates from Smoking Monkese to English thusly: 'Merry Christmas right back atcha, and thanks for all you do. I have to go take a dump in Mark Pincus' garage now, before his alarm system detects my motion'...) -CF-

    ReplyDelete
  4. We appreciate you, Misty! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete