Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, December 22, 2011

new Zynga gimmick: "Collectable Stat Cards"

There's a new money-grubbing gimmick to be found on your Mafia Wars home page banner. This is apparently one of the ways that Zynga thinks it can double its paying customers. I've got news for them. They can't double paying customers out of the existing customer base, they need to keep both existing customer and find new ones, and the only way they can do that is get their act together and start giving a damn about the players. If I sound bitter, so be it. It's been a bad day and suffice it say, my purse strings got quite a bit tighter.


These images were posted by some peeps in the Mafia Wars Gods group. I'm saving my 60 RPs for the next round of skill point reallocation, but I'm told the going rate is 1 "card" for 15 RPs and 3 cards for 42 RPs. If you glance at the images, it appears you can get anywhere from 3 to 7 skill points in various categories per card. I'm betting it evens out on the lower end of the scale.

Good luck to you if you decide to participate in this; feel free to post your results here.


1 comment: