Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Brazil loot stats changed

Some are starting to notice that their attack and defense equipment stats are dropping again. The removal of the Wrist Rockets was bad enough, but now I'm hearing that Zynga changed stats on some Brazil loot. Looking at my inventory, it appears that a lot of the items have swapped high stats, and the numbers have completely changed. Why do they do these things??

Here are some of the items whose stats have been changed: 
Corroded Combat Knife
 Fur Seal
 Set of Mosquito Pinners
 Smoke Squadron Fighter
 Three-Banded Armadillo
 Tropical Pith Helmet
 Uakari
 Ye'kuana Basket

 Here's the listed stats in my inventory now.

And here's the stats listed previously for the item on the wiki. It was a high defense item, now it's a high attack item, and the numbers are completely different. This doesn't even make sense.

2 comments:

  1. It's Zynga, they can do whatever they want to correct what was probably a cock-up by them to begin with. No explanations needed, we're only the players and customers remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick knows I have been a blithering idiot for days now when I saw my stats finally make an increase and then drop dramatically by way more than I had gained, the very next morning. I am still waiting for a response from Customer Service, via email, with an explanation of it. All CS chat could say was that they didn't know what had caused it and they suggested it might be due to my use of the free gifting boosts (yeah right, like I use any of those?). This is actually the SECOND time this has happened to my account in June. A week or 2 ago they reduced the stats on some Brazil loot and dropped my stats. With this new adjustment I am REALLY spinning my wheels as a free player to try and increase my strength. Did I mention my worst fight run a day or 2 ago was 2500 stamina points spent with only 10 fight losses. I had 0 increase in attack or defense, 0 ices, 0 kills and 36 Victory Coins gained?! My average strength gain lately is 2 to 30 combined attack/defense increase per run of 2500 stamina. Fighting feels like a waste of time since Zynga started this new push to get us to buy, buy, buy.

    ReplyDelete