Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, July 1, 2011

Fight module rollouts and rollbacks

There are suddenly a lot of players reporting that they got rolled back to the old fight module. A couple people said it on the Mistyfied page, and I've seen it said in groups that I'm in. I checked, and I'm still on the new fight system. According to this thread on the forums, everyone should in fact now have the new fight module. Thank god, I can finally stop saying "new fight system"!

The last time the did fight module rollouts, there were also some temporary rollbacks which occurred and were later corrected. That seems to be the case here. If you got rolled back, it should be corrected soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment