Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Thursday, June 30, 2011

yet another way to send gifts

As if we aren't encouraged enough already to send gifts and send more gifts every time we attempt to play the game, I just noticed this gifting option has now been added when accepting mafia members via your My Mafia/Recruit tab.

Unfortunately, clicking Send Gift to do as instructed only brought me to this page, graced by an apparently-indefinite RBD. And, since I just accepted that mafia member and have not yet seen their wish list, it's unlikely that I'm going to blindly send them something from my inventory. Maybe it would make more sense if the Free Gifts page popped up instead, when you click the Send Gift button after accepting a mafia member. As-is, I don't see this being a feature I will use much.

No comments:

Post a Comment