Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Crackin' from the grave


Crack the Safe ended at least three weeks ago. About a week after that, I noticed that my old account still had Crack the Safe.

Today I happened to log in for something there and noticed that it still has Crack the Safe! lol.


Crack The Safe still haunts other accounts too, or so I've heard. I guess this is the reverse of a slow roll-out.

And speaking of Crack The Safe, didn't Zynga promise that there would be another way for players to max out on the loot offered by that event? I think they did. And I think they probably better get on that pretty soon, if the loot's going to be worth anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment