Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, June 24, 2011

FOUND: Vengeance Boosts!

The vengeance boosts that we've been hearing about for awhile have started to make an appearance in at least one place in the game that I know of.


Feature Contributor Nick Greig got one of these as a gift yesterday, and he later found out that the person obtained the boost originally from a robbing mastery post. So when I saw this robbing mastery post of James' in my news feed, I thought I'd try my luck.



I was in luck, as it turns out!



The boosts don't show up in inventory, so I was a little mystified as to how Nick got one sent to him as a gift. I DID find that they are giftable, and can be sent from the gifting tab in the game. 

 
No idea yet how these are activated, though. Turning boosts on while fighting does not at this time let you use the vengeance boosts.

1 comment: