Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

Mafia Wars from a Player's Perspective

UnlockedMW for Mafia Wars is recommended by Mistyfied Mafia Wars.
Mafia Wars Toolbar


Search this Mafia Wars blog by typing your keywords below:

Friday, June 24, 2011

Daily Chance lost your tickets


I'm seeing a lot of people saying that they lost tickets in this week's Daily Chance drawing.

It's being reported by some that the Daily Chance has been changed to a bi-weekly drawing, instead of weekly. It's still showing up as weekly in my game though.

Is your Daily Chance timer at one week or two? Did you use tickets this past week, and if so, did you win anything??

5 comments:

  1. Mine is still weekly but lost all 26 tickets I had. Went to chat support they gave me 50 rps

    ReplyDelete
  2. My next weekly draw is on 20 days, apparently :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weekly and I lost all my tickets as well, waiting for chat now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 30 rps from Big Z :) Better than I would have gotten from the tickets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also lost my tickets. Within two hours of my contacting Zynga CS today, I got 50 RP's for my trouble.

    ReplyDelete